Home Forums Public Forum 30-Day Challenge Interactions/Feedback/Discussions

• 30-Day Challenge Interactions/Feedback/Discussions

Posted by Edwin on February 22, 2023 at 11:11 pm

30-Day Challenge Interactions/Feedback/Discussions

Eunice replied 1 year, 8 months ago 7 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • wally plaza

February 22, 2023 at 11:13 pm
    1. Does anyone feel like the hydration challenge is impossible? I didn’t realize how little water I actually drink until I tried my first day drinking 2L… I am so full all of the time and have to pee constantly! lol

• James

February 22, 2023 at 11:14 pm

Hahah yeah I had the same issue at first, but your body gets used to it (in the best way), and it also kept me from eating as much throughout the day. It helped my blood sugar levels like crazy. Keep it up!

• Munish

Administrator
      February 22, 2023 at 11:15 pm
      1. You could always try drinking the water in smaller spurts instead of chugging huge amounts at one time. That’s what helped me fit it all in.

• Kiersten

February 23, 2023 at 4:12 pm
    1. I’m trying to get better sleep and I started taking melatonin but it doesn’t really seem to be working well. I don’t want to get on anything major or form a bad habit of taking sleeping meds. Any thoughts?

• Edwin

Administrator
      February 23, 2023 at 4:13 pm
      1. Hey Kiersten, this is great feedback. I am happy to hear you are refraining from the habit-forming over-the-counter sleep aids and such and trying more natural remedies. But as far as melatonin, for one thing, store-bought supplements aren’t regulated by the FDA. So there is a chance that the supplements you have don’t even contain melatonin.

Secondly, melatonin is secreted by the brain at the same time every night and deactivated when we look at ANY kind of light. So if you take it and look at any kind of light (or even have lights on where you sleep), it essentially negates any and all effects the supplement could have.

• Eunice

February 23, 2023 at 4:15 pm

Has anyone gotten to Days 11 and 12 yet? I think it was probably the most difficult for me out of everything so far. I’ve spent so much energy demeaning myself and the way I look, struggling with my weight for a long time. But I reminded myself that not everyone is supposed to be 130 pounds or less, and am trying my best to be kind to myself about my body. But day 12 asks what our fav part about ourselves is and I have to say, I love my hair and of course my sense of style.

• Kiersten

February 23, 2023 at 4:18 pm
      1. You go girl! You have nothing to be harsh about, you are beautiful! Just because the media portrays “beautiful” as 5’7” and 125 lbs doesn’t mean the real world sees it that way. TRUST ME.

• Jethro

February 23, 2023 at 4:20 pm

PREACH! Clap clap clap! I had a hard time on day 12 to come up with something myself, but after I got out of my head and into the challenge, I was able to literally switch my negative thoughts off for a second and figure it out lol.

• Kiersten

February 23, 2023 at 4:28 pm

I am on Day 19 guys and I am SHOCKED 😀 and slightly disgusted with all of the products on the Think Dirty app. I didn’t know half the stuff I have for cleaning and even makeup or bathroom products is so toxic. I spent my night cleaning my house OUT. Now I feel like one of those organic-only people. But sheeesh.

• Eunice

February 23, 2023 at 4:32 pm

Oh gosh, I’m scared… I am such a makeup person. I’ve spent so much money on that stuff I don’t want to give it up! 🙁